New Snapchat users must learn how to make a public profile on Snapchat. Snapchat is a great social media platform that is loaded with unique features. Managing your Snapchat account is essential to check who is viewing your Snapchat stories. In my today’s post, we will discuss how to make a public profile on Snapchat on Android and iPhone. Switching to a public profile allows other Snapchat users to find and view your content. But there are some eligibility criteria you must know before making your account public. Without wasting much time, let us know how to make a public profile on Snapchat in detail.
How To Make A Public Profile On Snapchat?
In this section, you’ll know how to make a public profile on Snapchat. The procedure of creating a public profile on Snapchat is the same for iOS and Android users.
Follow these steps for how to make a public profile for Android and iOS users.
- Launch Snapchat from your home screen.
- Now, tap on your profile icon located at the top left corner of your screen.
- This will open up the profile settings menu.
- Then, scroll down to the Public Profile section.
- Here, tap on the Create Public Profile option.
- At the bottom of the page, tap on Continue.
- Then, tap Get Started.
- Lastly, tap on Create on Create Public Profile prompt message.
Thus, that’s how you create a public profile on Snapchat. However, simply follow the same procedure for how to make a public profile on Snapchat under 18. You can also edit your newly created profile to make changes to this profile.
Click here – How To Make Brown Sugar?
Most people are still wondering how to make a public profile on Snapchat when it doesn’t show up. In such a case, you must check for a software update. There might be a possibility that you already have created a public profile on Snapchat.
Eligibility Requirements On Snapchat
Before making a public profile on Snapchat, you must keep in mind a few essential requirements. Keep on reading to know the eligibility requirements for Snapchat.
- The user must be at least 18 years old to utilize this feature.
- They must also be a Snapchat user for more than 24 hours.
- You need to have at least one bi-directional friend on your friend list. This means you and your friend have to send each other a friend request and accept it.
- Also, make sure you adhere to the company’s Community Guidelines.
Visit Makemet to know more stuff like this.
In my above post, I have discussed how can you make a public profile on Snapchat. Earlier, public profiles on Snapchat were limited to limited creators. But the company has now opened this feature for all users! You simply have to tap on the Create Public Profile option under the Public Profile tab. Follow the same set of instructions for how to make a public profile on Snapchat after deleting them. This Snapchat feature is very useful for those who want to showcase their creativity and content. You can now easily switch to a public profile on Snapchat by learning how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IncludedNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IndiaPlus
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InfoDeath
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JetFamous
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JobEngg