If you want to learn how to make a GIF, you’ve arrived at the right place! GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format and is one of the greatest inventions to come out of the internet. With the help of GIFs, you can convey your emotions and reactions. Today, let us learn how to make GIFs on a computer and phone. You can easily find unlimited GIFs on social media channels, websites, email campaigns, and instant messaging. The best thing about GIFs is that they don’t take much time to create a GIF. Without wasting much time, let us now find out how to make a GIF.
How To Make A GIF?
By using the following methods, you can easily learn how to make a GIF in detail.
- By using an iOS device
- By using an Android device
- By using a computer
- By using Adobe Photoshop
Creating a GIF is a fun task if you know the right way to create it. They will help you to showcase your brand personality and even entertain your audience. As GIFs are very short, they won’t take up valuable page-load speed on a webpage. You can keep on reading to know more about how to make GIFs from pictures.
Click here – How To Make A Group Chat On Snapchat?
Make A GIF By Using An iOS Device
In this section, I will teach you how to make a GIF on iPhone.
- To start, open the Camera app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the round circle symbol from the top right corner to switch to Live photos.
- Now, take a live photo of an object, person, or scene that you want to turn into a GIF.
- Once you capture a live photo, go to the Photos app.
- Here, go to the Live Photos section.
- Scroll down to select the photo you want to turn into A GIF.
- Tap on the round circle symbol once again.
- Select Loop or Bounce from the drop-down menu.
Thus, you’ve successfully created a GIF using Live Photos.
Make A GIF By Using An Android Device
Even Android users can create a GIF by using their smartphones. Follow these steps to know how to make a GIF on Android.
- To start, open the Camera app on your Android device.
- Navigate to the top left corner of the screen to tap on Settings.
- Now, tap on Swipe Shutter and choose the Create GIF option.
- Then, take an exit from the Camera settings menu.
- Swipe down on the Shutter button to make your GIF.
- Release this button when you want your GIF to finish.
However, you can also make a GIF from images on Android using the Gallery app. Go to the Gallery app >> select the images >> select Create >> choose GIF.
You can keep on reading further to know how to make a GIF from a video.
Make A GIF By Using A Computer
We all know GIF files are the most widely used graphics formats. You can follow these steps to know how to make a GIF on a computer.
- First, visit giphy.com and sign up for a free account.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- Select the option GIF to make a GIF.
- Now, a window will appear along with the option to select the files you need for your GIF.
- You also have the option to plug in any URL from any video site at the bottom.
- Once you select the files, a list of editing options will be displayed.
- Here, you can make a GIF.
You can also adjust the time interval of your GIF by sliding the Image Duration bar.
Make A GIF By Using Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop also helps you to create a GIF. You can follow these steps to learn how to make a GIF in Adobe Photoshop.
- Open Adobe Photoshop on your device.
- Go to the File menu and select Import.
- Then, select the Video Frames to Layers option from this menu.
- Here, you can select the video you want to use for your GIF.
- Select the Selected Range Only checkbox in the dialogue box.
- Now, trim the controls to select the portion you want to use to make a GIF.
- Select the Make Frame Animation checkbox and click on OK.
- Again, go to the File menu and select Export.
- From the drop-down menu, select Save for Web.
The above steps might differ slightly depending on your Adobe Photoshop version.
How To Make A GIF Your Wallpaper?
Static wallpaper is boring, so let’s customize your desktop wallpaper using animated GIF wallpapers. You can use the Wallpaper Engine application for this task.
- First, download and launch this application on your device.
- Then, choose the monitor you want to customize.
- Now, use the Discover and Workshop tabs to find new desktop backgrounds.
- Here, you can select the background you want to use.
- Click on the Subscribe button to apply the selected animated background.
However, you can also use Plastuer, BioniX Wallpaper, and VLC Media Player to set a GIF as your desktop wallpaper.
Visit Makemet to know more stuff like this.
Is A GIF An NFT?
In theory, almost anything in the real world can become an NFT. Although they are most commonly digital artwork in the form of images, GIFs, and videos. Game items are another common application of NFTs.
Is A GIF A Meme?
Gifs and memes are very similar in that they both typically take clips from popular TV shows, movies, or other “pop-culture” references. However, they differ in that GIFS are animated, while memes are static. A meme can be considered a gif if it moves.
Is GIF A Real Word?
Did you know that “GIF” is actually an acronym? There has been some debate surrounding the question of what does GIF stand for, but creator Wilhite confirmed that GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. The name was chosen by Wilhite and his team specifically so they could call it a GIF.
What Was The First GIF?
In 1987, Wilhite figured out how to compress images so they wouldn’t lose their sharpness, would load quickly and could appear on any computer – and the Graphics Interchange Format, or GIF, was born. The very first GIF was of a clip art airplane soaring through a pixelated sky.
How Do I Make A GIF From A Video?
To start, go to Giphy and sign in to your account. Then, on the top-right corner, select “Create” to proceed to the editor. There, you have an option to upload your video or add it by inserting the video URL. On the next step, you’ll be prompted to select the part of the video you want to use and set the duration.
Click here – How To Make Sugar Wax?
How Do I Save An Image As A GIF?
Choose File > Export > Export image or File > Export > Export Animated GIF.
How Do You Save A Photo As A GIF On Iphone?
Open your Live Photo > tap the “Live Photo” icon on the top-left corner and select “Bounce” > tap the “Share” button > choose “Save to Files” on my iPhone. Then, the original Live Photo will be converted to a looping video, resembling an animated GIF. Convert a Live Photo to a GIF video and save it to Files on iPhone.
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to make a GIF from images and videos. GIFs are a fantastic way to share a thought, feeling, or emotion in just seconds. They play automatically on a loop. Above, I have given four options to make animated GIFs of your pictures. Go to the Photos app >> select an image from Live Photos >> tap on the round circle symbol >> select Loop or Bounce. In fact, some message and keyboard apps have a GIF library. Once you learn how to make a GIF, you can easily share them in the mail and messages!